How to apply

How to apply

Applications for Access Melbourne are made via the VTAC SEAS form.

Step 1

Register and submit a course application with VTAC.

Step 2

Login to your VTAC user account and submit a SEAS application. Applications must be submitted by 5.00pm on Tuesday 10 October 2017.

Step 3

Submit supporting statements and required evidence to VTAC. All supporting documentation and statements of support must be submitted by 5.00pm on Tuesday 10 October 2017.

Important Dates

Thursday 28 September 2017

VTAC timely course applications close

Tuesday 10 October 2017

SEAS applications close through VTAC

Supporting documentation

What is supporting documentation?

For some Access Melbourne categories you will need to supply evidence to support your application. Individual categories have specific requirements, but the type of information required may include:

  • An impact statement describing how your circumstances have affected your education
  • A statement of support from a responsible, independent person such as a staff member from your school, religious or community leader, doctor or other health professional
  • Documentary proof such as certified copies of a Centrelink statement.

These must be submitted to VTAC by the SEAS closing date (Tuesday 10 October 2017), so start organising them early.